Bolt Action Centrefire
The one rifle to have if you could only have one, the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle is the perfect lightweight, hard hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle.
- Forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and rapid target acquisition.
- Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Soft-rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Rugged and reliable glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
- Laminate stock models feature durable, laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable in weather and temperature extremes.