Ruger 10/22 Synthetic Stainless
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend from the action/buttstock for ease of transportation andstorage*. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot. • Patented 10/22®, detachable 10-shot rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger® design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Ultra lightweight, the assembled rifle weighs less than 4.75 pounds. • Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush-mounted magazine with no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle’s balance point.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver®-style and .22 “tip-off” scope mounts is provided.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and unmatched ability to withstand the elements. • Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel (capped with an SR-556®/Mini-14®-style flash suppressor** mounted with a 1/2”-28 thread** on model 11112).
- Rugged, weather-resistant stainless steel barrel and composite stock. • Also Includes: backpack-style bag which provides ample storage for your Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® with extra pockets and magazine pouches.